Antares Saturn Coal 16 in. x 24 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (10.68 sq. ft. / case) NANTNICKEL1624 - Specifications
Internet number: 205167461
Store sku: Brand: MSInternational
Read more about Antares Saturn Coal 16 in. x 24 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (10.68 sq. ft. / case):
Buy online Antares Saturn Coal 16 in. x 24 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (10.68 sq. ft. / case) NANTNICKEL1624 and leave review or share with Your friends.
Antares Saturn Coal 16 in. x 24 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (10.68 sq. ft. / case) - Description
Incorporate a touch of stylish aesthetic with the MS International Antares Saturn Coal 16 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile. The tile combines a glazed top with a medium sheen and metallic blue tones in a handsome rectangular format to create a perfect look for a variety of decorative schemes. This non-rectified edged tile is constructed from durable porcelain material and has a matte finish to provide a contemporary decor option. The tile features an impervious water absorption rating that is suitable for installation on walls, floors and countertops. Use matching trim tile or a combination of field tile for the design that best suits your space and preferences.
- 10.68 square feet, 4 pieces per case. Case weight is 50.92 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 16 in. width x 24 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed smooth surface with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot. Visit www.homedepot.com/CBP
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM product
- Additional Information
Brand MSInternational Model NANTNICKEL1624 Color Family Metallics