Travisano Navona 18 in. x 18 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (17.6 sq. ft. / case) ULNB - Specifications
Internet number: 205141198
Store sku: 1000047629 Brand: MARAZZI
Read more about Travisano Navona 18 in. x 18 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (17.6 sq. ft. / case):
Buy online Travisano Navona 18 in. x 18 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (17.6 sq. ft. / case) ULNB and leave review or share with Your friends.
Travisano Navona 18 in. x 18 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (17.6 sq. ft. / case) - Description
The Travisano collection, by MARAZZI, is a porcelain tile designed as a re-interpretation of classic travertine. The realistic natural stone look is achieved through a beautifully crafted surface, coupled with the latest in technological advances in tile, known as ink jet printing. This technology allows for the most realistic recreation of authentic, ever-changing fissures and striations of luxurious travertine stone. This collection offers a wide variety of sizes, including 18 in. x 18 in. floor/wall tile that has become very popular for residential and commercial settings. The collection also includes an assortment of trim and mosaics, simplifying the design and selection process.
- 17.6 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 68.64 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 18 in. width x 18 in. length x 0.35 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and convention centers with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot. Visit www.homedepot.com/CBP
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
Brand MARAZZI Model ULNB Color Family Multi