Grand Cayman Oyster 12 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (15.6 sq. ft. / case) GC011224HD1PR - Specifications
Internet number: 205474109
Store sku: 1000717288 Brand: Daltile
Read more about Grand Cayman Oyster 12 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (15.6 sq. ft. / case):
Buy online Grand Cayman Oyster 12 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (15.6 sq. ft. / case) GC011224HD1PR and leave review or share with Your friends.
Grand Cayman Oyster 12 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (15.6 sq. ft. / case) - Description
The Grand Cayman Oyster 12 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile is a beautiful floor covering that encapsulates the beauty of natural stone with the easy maintenance and strength of glazed porcelain. Highly abrasion resistant, this tile is ideal for high traffic areas like kitchens and entryways. Designed to help you add rustic beauty to your living or business space, Grand Cayman features a randomly varying shade and a color that matches many decorating styles. This tile provides frost resistance to help ensure that it withstands the test of time in exterior installations. The skid and abrasion resistant product is recommended for heavy-duty commercial or residential applications.
- 15.6 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 65 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for use on floors, walls and countertops
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed matte finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot. Visit www.homedepot.com/CBP
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
Brand Daltile Model GC011224HD1PR Color Family Beige / Cream